You’ve read our blog, now shop the goods. We at of Iron & Oak will be opening a premium high-end men’s lifestyle showroom in Hamilton Township, New Jersey this summer. Badass, right? Yeah. We think so too.
With a wide range of quality men’s goods in stock, including American handcrafted sofas exclusively from CoCoCo Home, we’ve been working really hard to make this goal a hard-earned reality. So help us kick it off as well as help out our troops by bidding on this desert camouflage Chesterfield sofa. All proceeds will help to benefit the brave American men and women affected overseas via the Wounded Warrior Project.
That’s right. In celebration of our showroom’s grand unveil this summer we’ll be working with CoCoCo Home to auction off this Chesterfield sofa. But why should you bid on this desert camo sofa?
• Again, all of the proceeds will be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project.
• It was originally designed for famous menswear designer Nick Wooster’s camouflage collection at 2012’s Project Wooster.
• It was made right here in America by the hardworking hands at CoCoCo Home.
• As a one-off piece made by CoCoCo Home, it’s a truly one-of-a-kind piece, showing off the diversity of their work.
• It’s a wonderful conversational piece worthy of any manly living space.
Honor American-made goods and show your compassion for our troops by placing your bids on eBay. Share your charitable bid with your friends on Facebook or on Twitter using #WoundedWarriorCouch.
Look good. Live well.